In Episode 60 I sat down with fellow Australian and ocean lover Ziggy Alberts (@ziggyalberts). At just 24 years of age Ziggy has quickly forged his way to recognition as one of Australia’s leading young artists in the music industry.
The coolest thing? Ziggy’s voice is just as powerful, if not more, off the stage where he shares his love and passion for protecting the environment and being a positive role model for the youths of today.
In this episode we chat about:
- Ziggy’s early days including being home schooled
- When and why he started making music
- His journey as an artist from busking up and down the East Coast of Australia to selling out 34 shows across Australia including 5000 people at Festival Hall in Melbourne
- The ins and outs of touring
- How he manages stress & nerves
- Why he is passionate about the environment and in particular the ocean
- The Great Australian Bite and proposed oil drilling
- and much much more
Friends this conversation is a little different to previous episodes of the Plant Proof podcast with a real focus on how Ziggy has forged his career and why he is passionate about protecting the environment.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Podcasts (note: use the google podcast app not google play), Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,