- Where Renee grew up
- Her journey to Medical School
- Why she developed an interest in the role of food and medicine
- Why it’s like working in Loma Linda, California
- What the Blue Zones are?
- Seventh Adventist’s and the AHS studies – how vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians and omnivores compare in terms of health outcomes and mortality
- Typical clinical patient presentations in this population of Seventh Adventist’s
- Contrasting populations nearby who have different lifestyles
- The type of diet that seventh adventists eat
- Renee’s thoughts on the Ketogenic/High fat style diets and whether they are supported by science
- and much much more
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Podcasts (note: use the google podcast app not google play), Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,