Episode 30, with Australia’s Ninja Warrior pin up boy Jack Wilson, is about mindset, creating good vibes & making life changing decisions.
Jack has a very powerful message and is incredibly articulate and humble. His passion for bringing out the best in those around him is obvious & his positivity is contagious. Everyone who listen’s to this one will walk away feeling uplifted & motivated to be a positive example for those around them.
In this episode we discuss:
- Jack’s early years
- His Aboriginal heritage and what this means to him
- How he left behind a life of partying for a healthier & more fulfilng life
- His love for running & the New York City marathon
- Being a role model for the Aboriginal communities
- His transition to a Plant Based Lifestyle
- How he came across Ninja Warrior and the audition process
- and much much more
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link – together we can make this world a healthier place.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode.