Episode 28 gives insight into how one of Australia’s top DJ’s, DJ Tigerlily, has navigated her way through this industry, which as you can imagine, consists of a lot of drugs, alcohol & sleepless nights.
In this episode we discuss:
- Where Dara grew up and what the early years of her life were like
- Dara’s introduction to the music
- How Dara developed a love for DJ’ing
- The DJ/Nightclub industry and the effect it had on her health, including the effect of drugs and alcohol.
- What her declining health felt like
- Why Dara moved to a plant based diet
- Chron’s Disease & how she has managed this
- and much much more
Follow Dara on Instagram @djtigerlily
In this episode Dara mentions a few practitioners that have helped with her health. Here are their details:
Gut Specialist, Elizma Lambert
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link – together we can make this world a healthier place.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,