Episode 29 with Damien Clarkson provides an insight into the Vegan movement in the UK and the role that Vevolution is playing in bringing people together and promoting positive change in the world.
In this episode we talk about:
- Damien’s personal story and transition to a vegan lifestyle
- The UK vegan market and statistics
- What the Vevolution mission is
- Innovation in the plant based category & opportunities for entrepreneurs to make impact in this space
- Large corporations like McDonald’s & KFC and how we can support them to promote positive change
- Plans for Vevolution going forward including their content creation & events
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link – together we can make this world a healthier place.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode.