Episode 31 of the Plant Proof podcast I sat down with vegan mother Loni Jane.
Loni Jane is perhaps one of the most well known online vegan influencers having started sharing her journey pretty much as soon as Instagram was launched. In the last 9 years Loni has become symbolic of someone who was in very poor health that adopted a plant based lifestyle and was able to turn their life around both mentally and physically to create a life of love, prospertity, growth and wellness … a life that is in her control and on her terms as opposed to her previous life where she battled with excessive drinking, low self awareness, poor nutrition and essentially a depleted physical body. Loni and I have been wanting to sit down and record this podcast for a while now and finally we were able to do it in her amazing home in Queensland Australia….we spoke for almost 2 hours but really could of spoken for many more. I hope you enjoy this episode…I think it really sums up Loni well and opitimizes why she has built such a loyal community on line… raw, candid and authentic Loni!
Specifically in this episode we cover:
- Loni’s childhood years
- Her battle with deteriorating health and what factors contributed to this
- How and why she transitioned to a plant based lifestyle
- The difficulties associated with moving away from her previous habits
- Her partners support during her pursuit to better her physical and mental self
- How she has raised her children so far
- Tips during pregnancy from her personal experience including how she worked with her Doctor’s
- Some high level information on supplements for women, children and during pregnancy from her personal experience
- Specific foods her children eat
- and much much more (nearly 2 hours of chatting)
Connect with Loni on Instagram @lonijane
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link – together we can make this world a healthier place.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode.