In Episode #54, I sat down with Erin Ireland to talk about why she personally transitioned to a plant-based lifestyle and how this affected her business. This was a fascinating discussion about why Erin eventually changed the foods on her plate, how it’s been for her talking to friends and family about the benefits of plant-based foods, and how her personal lifestyle changes have influenced those around her.
One of the big changes for Erin was to her baking business, and she shared the biggest hurdles she faced during her personal and business transition. In this episode, expect to hear tips for transitioning to plant-based foods and for being an advocate of a plant-based lifestyle, as well as the common questions Erin gets about Roen’s diet, including supplements, foods, breastfeeding, etc.
The best way to support the show is to use the products and services offered by our sponsors. To check them out, and enjoy great savings, visit theproof.com/friends.
- Science discussed in intro:
- Article about Just Mayo
- Swapping saturated fats for unsaturated or unrefined carbohydrates to lower disease risk – read a summary here of what I mentioned in the intro
- Erin’s website It’s To Die For
- Erin’s Vancouver Vegan Eats Recommendations
- Where to get Erin’s Banana Bread
- Heart Beets Run Club in Vancouver
- Transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle in five hours per Erin’s recommendations – set up a binge-watching afternoon and get through the below (invite your interested friends or family over too and make a day or a night of it):
- Earthlings or Dominion
- What the Health