Episode 25 is all about cultivating happiness with healthy habits from nutrition to mindset and much more.
To tackle this topic it was obvious that I needed to invite Emily Hazell, Owner of Serotonin Cafe in Melbourne, onto the to share her story inspiring story.
In this episode we cover:
- Emily’s personal health journey
- Emily’s early career in customer service and the learnings she was able to take from this time of her life and then eventually use within her own business
- What inspired the Serotonin cafe concept
- How she chose the name for Serotonin cafe and the design elements utilised to improve the mood of her customers
- Using social media to market the cafe & the initial traction the cafe had
- How she chose the location for the cafe
- Emily’s personal tips for finding true happiness including the 12 step Serotonin formula
- Emily’s typical day of eating
- The importance of setting a strong example within the Serotonin cafe with regards to reducing single use plastic
- and much much more
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link – together we can make this world a healthier place.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,