In Episode #155 I sit down with Gynaecologist and Obstetrician Nitu Bajekal, MD to talk about endometriosis and the female reproductive system.
In this episode we cover:
- Dr Bajekal’s personal story and education
- What Endometriosis is
- How prevalent Endometriosis is
- The oral contraceptive pill. Do the benefits outweigh the risks – what does the science show?
- Diet and endometriosis
- Soy and endometriosis
- Fertility and endometriosis
- Overall lifestyle and endometriosis
- and much more
Dr Nitu Bajekal’s website
Endometriosis fact sheet
The effect of dietary soy intake on weight loss, glycaemic control, lipid profiles and biomarkers of inflammation and oxidative stress in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomised clinical trial