In Episode #41, I sat down with Ellen Fisher to learn about her journey and the steps she’s taken to build a family centred around consciousness, abundance, life learning, love, and lots of fun. In this conversation, we covered what Ellen’s childhood was like in California; why she changed her diet; why she and her high school sweetheart, Andrew, decided to leave California for Hawaii; and what life is like there.
Ellen also shares her experiences during her three pregnancies and breastfeeding, including some breastfeeding tips to improve supply. Listen to hear some tips about raising kids on plant-based food, how her kids deal with non-plant-based food or junk food in social situations, and much more.
The best way to support the show is to use the products and services offered by our sponsors. To check them out, and enjoy great savings, visit theproof.com/friends.
- Ellen’s website – her latest E-Book is now available too
- Some resources for Donor Milk:
- USA: https://www.hmbana.org Australia: https://www.mothersmilkbank.com.au
- Canada: https://www.milkbankontario.ca
- UK: http://www.ukamb.org
- New Zealand: http://www.mothersmilknz.org.nz
- For other countries, Google or Facebook search ‘Donor Breast Milk’ and your location