In Episode 41 I sit down with Ellen Fisher to learn about her journey and the steps she has taken to build a family that is centred around consciousness, abundance, life learning, love & lots of fun.
In this conversation we cover:
- What Ellen’s childhood was like in California
- Why she changed her diet
- Why her and her high school sweetheart Andrew decided to leave California for Hawaii
- What life is like in Maui, Hawaii
- How her 3 pregnancies were as well as her breastfeeding experiences
- Tips about breastfeeding to improve supply
- How she explains to her kids the ‘why’ behind the decision to not eat animals in their household
- Tips about plant based food & children
- Supplements her children take
- How her kids go about dealing with non-vegan food or junk food in social situations
- How her kids are schooled
- Attachment parenting
- and much much more
- Ellen’s website – her latest E-Book is now available too
- The breast feeding blog we spoke about
- Some resources for Donor Milk
- USA: https://www.hmbana.org
- Australia: https://www.mothersmilkbank.com.au
- Canada: https://www.milkbankontario.ca
- UK: http://www.ukamb.org
- New Zealand: http://www.mothersmilknz.org.nz/mother-to-mother-milk-sharing.html
- For other countries google or Facebook search “Donor Breast Milk” and your location
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link – together we can make this world a healthier place.
WHERE TO LISTEN TO THE PLANT PROOF PODCAST?
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be listened to on iTunes, Google Podcasts (note: use the google podcast app not google play), Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit ‘subscribe’ or ‘follow’ on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Hope you enjoy the episode,