These Silverbeet or Collard wraps are a delicious, low-calorie option for a meal of snack.
- 1 bunch Silverbeet or Collard greens depending on what’s in season
- 1 block Chickpea and Linseed Tempeh
- 1 Tbsp ground Cumin
- 1 - 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 pomegranate
- Broccoli sprouts
- Hempseed and Chickpea Hummus
- Wash Leaves and remove stems ¾ way up the leaf leaving roughly 10cm at the end.
- Slice Tempeh lengthways and sprinkle both sides with Ground Cummin.
- Fry in a heavy based pan until golden brown.
- Grate carrot and set aside.
- Remove seeds from pomegranate and place in a bowl.
- Have all the ingredients ready to assemble.
If you like my recipes please share them with your friends. Together we can make this world a healthier place!