A twist on your average bliss ball, these crunchy & chocolatey bites are super easy to make and absolutely mouthwatering.
- 1/2 cup Melted cacao butter
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups Puffed quinoa Any puffed nutritious grains will work here. Try puffed sorghum or puffed brown rice!
- 2 tbsp Cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp Goji berries
- Add the melted cacao butter to a bowl, then mix in the cacao, maple, cinnamon and salt.
- Fold in the puffed quinoa and gently stir until well coated.
- Add any optional stir-ins, as desired.
- Divide the mixture between a silicone mini muffin holes (18) and refrigerate (1 hour) or freeze (about 30 mins) until hardened.
- Transfer to an airtight container in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.