This spiced pudding is creamy, filling, and packed with protein. Perfect for when you want a satisfying yet healthy dessert!
- 1 Large butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cubed (around 5 cups)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil extra-virgin
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup or ½ cup pitted Medjool dates soaked in water
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened plant milk
- 2 tbsp plant-based vanilla protein
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- Soy yoghurt, vegan chocolate shavings, pepitas, extra cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ (fan forced).
- Spread the butternut squash on a roasting tray and drizzle in olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer butternut squash to a blender with plant milk, protein powder, banana, maple (or dates), vanilla and spices.
- Blend until smooth then adjust the sweetness / spices to your own taste.
- Transfer to ramekins or bowls and refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight).
- Serve with desired toppings.