A weekend take on the weekday classic, this baked berry oatmeal dish is easy, delicious and highly nutritious. Pop it in the oven and watch how your house fills with a delicious cinnamon scent – you’ll be counting down the minutes! I like to bake this dish until the top layer has crisped up nicely. Just make sure you don’t add too much plant milk that it turns soggy!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1.5 cup Fortified Plant Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Blueberries Frozen
- 1/2 cup Raspberries Frozen
- 1/3 cup Nuts
- 1 tbsp Date Syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180C/365F.
- In a ramekin or small baking dish, layer the bottom with frozen blueberries and raspberries.
- In a bowl, mix the plant milk, cinnamon, date/maple syrup and oats and combine well.
- Pour the oats mixture over the berries and top with walnuts.
- Place it in the oven and cook for about 25-30 minutes, or until crispy.